segunda-feira, 25 de agosto de 2014

Ice Bucket Challenge

Fui desafiado pelos meus amigos Kai Yu (Oracle ACE Director) e Deiby Gómez (Oracle ACE) para o desafio do balde de gelo.
I was challenged by my friends Kai Yu (Oracle ACE Director) and Deiby Gómez (Oracle ACE)  for the ice bucket challenge.


Como sabem, eu moro na África e aqui existe uma campanha de conscientização sobre o uso da água.
As you know, I am currently living in Africa, and here, there is an awareness campaign on the use of water.





Com isso resolvi fazer a minha parte e ajudar os dois lados. Ao invés de gravar o video utilizando a água e gelo, fiz apenas a doação em dinheiro para a ALS (Associação Pró-Cura Da Esclerose Lateral Amiotrófica) e faço um alerta com relação a utilização dos recursos hídricos.
With this in mind, I have decided to change the challenge a bit. With the intention of being helpful on both fronts,  instead of posting a video of me taking a bucket of ice water over my head, I am posting a a print of a cash donation made directly to LSA. At the same time, I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone about the importance of our natural resources and most importantly, water.


Eu espero que entendam o meu ponto de vista :)
I am sure you will all understand where I am coming from when I decided to make a slight change in the way I am delivering the challenge.

Obrigado
Many Thanks.





0 comentários: