quinta-feira, 3 de junho de 2021

How to study for 1z0-1067-21 - Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Cloud Operations Associate

 Hi all,


I decided to take all the 2021 OCI exams to check what changed and guide people in the process of taking these certifications.

Well, not all the exams. I will do only the ones that I did in 2019/2020 and are the things that I work on a day-to-day basis 🙂


I'm taking the tests after midnight, having two boys, it's the only quiet time at home :)

On this test, I was not expecting to see new things(Comparing the exam topics with the previous years). But it was not the case, I got between 10 to 15 new questions.
Of course, I don't remember the question from the 2020 exam (did it one year ago), but I didn't remember studying these topics on the new questions before.

The focus for this test is day-to-day activities, you need to know the commands/syntax and not only concepts. Of course, concepts are very important to understand the questions.

What you need to focus on?
  • Oci-cli
  • Terraform
  • Policies
  • MQL
  • Quotas
  • What and how you can move Cross-region
  • Budgets and Alerts
  • What is related to Compartments and what is related to the Tenancy
  • Upload and Download files using the cli and the console
  • Tags
  • NVMe - Performance and how to protect
  • Object Storage life cycle
  • VPNs

You can find everything here:

https://www.oracle.com/cloud/iaas/training/operations.html

And here:

https://learn.oracle.com/ols/learning-path/new-manage-oci-operations-associate-2021/35644/91519


But I recommend you to have a free account and test everything you can!


These videos and PDFs are good to understand the test:

Exam Preparation: OCI Cloud Operations Associate:

0 comentários: