sexta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2021

How to study for 1Z0-1089-21 - Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 HPC and Big Data Solutions Associate

 Hi all,

I decided to take all the 2021 OCI exams to check what changed and guide people in the process of taking these certifications.

Well, not all the exams. I will do only the ones that I did in 2019/2020 and are the things that I work on a day-to-day basis 🙂


On this test, I was not expecting to see new things (comparing the exam topics with the previous one). 

I got between 3 to 5 new questions.

Of course, I don't remember the question from the 2020 exam (did it one year ago), but I didn't remember studying these topics on the new questions before.



You can find the material here:



Official Documentation:



User guide:


You can find some examples of questions here:

 

https://learn.oracle.com/ols/course/prepare-for-oci-hpc-and-big-data-solutions-associate-certification-2021/35644/91382




If you did this exam last year, try to focus on Oracle Data Science and learn these new concepts.



And last but not least, stay away from Brain Dumps!


Best of luck

Alex Zaballa

0 comentários: