quarta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2022

How to study for 1z0-149 - Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional

Hi all,

I had 2 vouchers(Now, it's called "Oracle Exam Attempt") to use until the end of September and I decided to take the PL/SQL 19c exam.

My first thought was " I'll give it a try, I don't think much has changed since 11g".

And I was completely wrong!

I didn't study, just scheduled the exam and got a really bad result!



After a week of studying the new features and reviewing many concepts, I got a good score :)



If you have ULS, this is a good starting point:



If not, the Database PL/SQL Language Reference will be fine.
You should also take a look at https://oracle-base.com/, the examples are much better than the Oracle Documentation.

Review the exam topics, everything will be at the exam:


In about 50% of the exam, you will need to be able to analyze the PL/SQL code and tell if it will work and if not, you will need to point out the possible failures.





And last but not least, stay away from Brain Dumps!

Best of luck
Alex Zaballa 

1 comentários:

Erico Ribeiro disse...

Great advices! I didn't know oracle-base.com
Tks, Zaballa!