segunda-feira, 7 de junho de 2021

How to study for 1Z0-1088-21 - Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Enterprise Workloads Associate

 Hi all,


I decided to take all the 2021 OCI exams to check what changed and guide people in the process of taking these certifications.

Well, not all the exams. I will do only the ones that I did in 2019/2020 and are the things that I work on a day-to-day basis 🙂


On this test, I was not expecting to see new too many new things and it was the case, I got between 3 to 5 new questions.

Of course, I don't remember the question from the 2020 exam (did it one year ago), but I didn't remember studying these topics before.


The test focus is on how to move Apps to OCI:

  • Databases
  • WebLogic Applications
  • E-business Suite
  • JD Edwards
  • PeopleSoft 
  • Siebel
  • Hyperion


You can find the material here:


And here:



Official Documentation:



User guide:


These videos and PDFs are good to understand the test:



You can find some example of questions here:








And last but not least, stay away from Brain Dumps!


Best of luck

Alex Zaballa

0 comentários: