quinta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2021

How to study for 1Z0-1072-21 - Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Architect Associate

 Hi all,

I decided to take all the 2021 OCI exams to check what changed and guide people in the process of taking these certifications.

Well, not all the exams. I will do only the ones that I did in 2019/2020 and are the things that I work on a day-to-day basis 🙂


The questions on this exam are completely new and very well elaborated.


About the new exam process, it was much easier than PearsonVue.

I decided to take this exam today at 12:00 PM and I was able to schedule for 2:30 PM.



Here, you can find a step by step of the registration and what to expect on the exam:


https://learn.oracle.com/ols/course/prepare-for-oci-architect-2021-associate-certification/35644/97447

https://blogs.oracle.com/oracleuniversity/post/guide-to-getting-oci-certified-for-free


You can find the material here:



Official Documentation:



User guide:


You can find some examples of questions here:

 

https://learn.oracle.com/ols/module/practice-exam-oracle-cloud-infrastructure-architect-associate-certification/35644/97449



Right after the exam, even seeing that I was approved, accessing the ULS, I got this:



I was afraid to have any issue with the result. But after 30 minutes, I got this:




You can access the certview.oracle.com to see your result:




The score report is also new:






And last but not least, stay away from Brain Dumps!

Best of luck
Alex Zaballa


3 comentários:

tomek disse...

Is it possible to add a certificate to Credly?

Alex Zaballa disse...

Today, this option is not available for testing done directly by Oracle.
It is only available when you take the test through PearsonVue.
I hope Oracle changes that soon!

Unknown disse...

If we get access to the PPT's used by instructors in Oracle Free Certifications 2021, It will be helpful.