sexta-feira, 22 de julho de 2022

How to study for 1Z0-1072-22 - Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Associate

 Hi all,

I decided to take all the 2022 OCI exams to check what changed and guide people in taking these certifications.

Well, not all the exams. I will do only the ones that I did in 2019/2020/2021 and are the things that I work on a day-to-day basis 🙂


On this test, I was expecting to see some new things(comparing the course topics with the previous years). And that's true, I got a lot of new questions.
Of course, I don't remember the question from the 2021 exam (did it one year ago), but I didn't remember studying some of this content before.

And I did the test at 10:00PM, after 14 working hours (my brain was not working well :) ).


A good starting point is here:


I hope Oracle is planning to allow us to download the PDFs again because the online reader is terrible. From 0 to 10, the usability of this tool is -1, especially on mobile devices.


0 comentários: