sexta-feira, 30 de junho de 2023

How to study for 1Z0-1109-23 - Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 DevOps Certified Professional

Hi everyone,

I decided to take all the 2023 OCI exams to check what changed and guide people in taking these certifications.

Well, not all exams. I will do only the ones that I did in 2019 to 2022 and are the things that I work on a day-to-day basis 🙂


On this test, I was not expecting to see new things, since the 2022 exam is very recent. But unfortunately, it was not true, I got a lot of topics not covered in the videos and especially on the PDFs. 

This exam consists of 55 questions and you have 1.5 hours.

If you have ULS, this is a good starting point:


These are good documentation to read and understand the concepts:

You can also find some examples of questions in this link and they are really helpful to understand what to expect on the real test.

Review the exam topics, everything will be at the exam:



1st attempt:

2nd attempt:



One interesting thing about his test, if you go to the Oracle official practice test, you will find a lot of questions that you will not find the answer in Oracle's material/documentation. And the worst part, you can find these answers on AWS, GCP, AZURE, and to my surprise, Alibaba Cloud.


And last but not least, stay away from Brain Dumps!

Best of luck
Alex Zaballa 

0 comentários: