terça-feira, 20 de junho de 2023

How to study for 1Z0-1072-23 - Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Architect Associate

Hi everyone,

I decided to take all the 2023 OCI exams to check what changed and guide people in taking these certifications.

Well, not all exams. I will do only the ones that I did in 2019 to 2022 and are the things that I work on a day-to-day basis 🙂


On this test, I was expecting to see a lot of new things(comparing the course topics with the previous years and OCI database improvements) and that was true, a lot of new questions. 


A good starting point is here:


I hope Oracle is planning to allow us to download the PDFs again because the online reader is terrible. From 0 to 10, the usability of this tool is -1, especially on mobile devices.

Official Documentation:



User guide:











And last but not least, stay away from Brain Dumps!

Best of luck
Alex Zaballa

0 comentários: