sexta-feira, 23 de junho de 2023

How to study for 1Z0-1096-23 - Oracle Machine Learning using Autonomous Database 2023 Associate

Hi everyone,

I decided to take all the 2023 OCI exams to check what changed and guide people in taking these certifications.

Well, not all exams. I will do only the ones that I did in 2019 to 2022 and are the things that I work on a day-to-day basis 🙂


I'm not working with OML, but when I did the GCP Certifications and OCI Data Science I became interested in these topics. Then, this was the first time that I took this exam.

A good starting point is here:


The material is very simple, you have 2 hours of videos and 3 hours of hands-on lab.

You can also find some examples of questions in this link and they are really helpful to understand what to expect on the real test.

I hope Oracle is planning to allow us to download the PDFs again because the online reader is terrible. From 0 to 10, the usability of this tool is -1, especially on mobile devices.

Official Documentation:











And last but not least, stay away from Brain Dumps!

Best of luck
Alex Zaballa

2 comentários:

secomech disse...

Hi Alex,

is really necessary the hands on lab to take de final exam?

greetings and congrats.

Alex Zaballa disse...

Hi,

It depends on your experience with this content.

Since I'm not using this in my day-to-day activities, I decided to take the labs and it was very helpful on the Exam.