quinta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2022

How to study for 1Z0-076 Oracle Certified Professional, Oracle Database 19c: Data Guard Administrator

Hi all,

I have 3 vouchers(Now, it's called "Oracle Exam Attempts") to use until December/18 (I won participating in the Oracle Cloud World) and I decided to take the DG19c exam.

After a few weeks of studying DG, especially the new features, and reviewing many concepts, I cleared the exam.

The exam consists of 74 questions (very well elaborated) and you have 2 hours.
I submitted the exam when I had only 4 minutes and didn’t have time to review the marked questions.

If you have ULS, this is a good starting point:


This course is delivered by Seam Kim, one of the best OU instructors.
You will see a lot of good examples to clarify the concepts.


For this exam, I should have studied more about the multitenant features related to DG and logical replication.

Almost all customers are using DG, but usually, they prefer to use Oracle Golden Gate for logical replications and upgrades with minimum downtime.

Review the exam topics, everything will be at the exam:





And last but not least, stay away from Brain Dumps!

Best of luck
Alex Zaballa 

0 comentários: