sexta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2022

How to study for 1z0-106 - Oracle Linux 8 Advanced System Administration Exam

Hi all,

I have 3 vouchers(Now, it's called "Oracle Exam Attempts") to use until December/18 (I won participating in the Oracle Cloud World) and I decided to take the Linux 8 exam as my third exam.

After a few weeks of studying Oracle Linux 8, especially the changes from previous versions, I cleared the exam.

The exam consists of 60 questions (very well elaborated) and you have 1.5 hours.
This exam is intended for people who use OEL 8 in their day-to-day activities as Linux Admin and not for Oracle DBAs.

If you have ULS, this is a good starting point:

You have about 60 hours of videos and thousands of PDF pages.

If not, the Oracle Linux 8 Documentation and previous experience with OEL 8 will be fine.

Review the exam topics, everything will be at the exam:







And last but not least, stay away from Brain Dumps!

Best of luck
Alex Zaballa 

0 comentários: